APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE HAVE NOW CLOSED. FOR INFORMATION ABOUT SIMILAR ROLES, PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR CV.
Interim Programme Manager
Position: 4-6 months FTC
Location: UK, Flexible/Remote
Deadline for applications: Open until filled
Our international women’s rights charity client is recruiting a Programme Manager. This role will lead and manage the inception and start-up of an ambitious and exciting 5-year global advocacy focused programme. Working with 6 programme partners, you will ensure that all key management documents and tools are in place and that all partners understand their roles and responsibilities. You will set up systems and ensure compliance.
- You will have experience of all key aspects of the project cycle management including inception and project start-up.
- Experience of implementing large scale, multi-country programmes.
- Experience of working on projects funded by statutory donors.
- A strong administrator, with good financial management skills and grant compliance experience.
- Available to start 2nd January 2021 (or soon after)