Deadline for applications: Friday January 31st
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading children’s charity to recruit an Internal Communications Officer. This role will enable you to support the Internal Communications Manager to deliver the charity’s employee engagement and transformation strategy by managing internal channels such as the intranet.
You will also deliver engaging internal communications initiatives for all of the charity’s directorates, which will drive engagement among the staff and volunteers to keep them involved and inspired in the day-to-day work.0
- You will have previous experience in internal or external communications.
- You will be familiar and have experience using intranets and content management software.
- You will have experience using a wide range of IT systems including Google Suite.
- You will have the ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.