APPLICATIONS FOR THIS ROLE HAVE NOW CLOSED. FOR INFORMATION ABOUT SIMILAR ROLES, PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR CV.
Policy and Influencing Manager
Salary: £34,000 – £36,000
Our international health charity client is recruiting a Policy & Influencing Manager. This role will lead and manage policy analysis for the department on the issue of food and nutrition. You will also develop evidence based consultation responses and develop and establish partnerships with policymakers and global civil society organisations to extend our client’s influence and impact internationally.
- You will have experience in and knowledge of public health, health policy, food or human nutrition.
- You will have experience working in a Policy role, ideally within a health based charity or organisation.
- Experience of writing reports, policy briefs, articles or academic papers.
- Strong experience identifying influencing opportunities at international and regional level.
- Experience within a public affairs influencing team.