Recruiting for a Bid Coordinator to join our Business Development Team in Westminster!
GBP £24,000 - £28,000 per annum, working 35 hours per week, plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more.
This role is part of the Business Development Team and focussed on supporting the Tender Team to submit high quality bids to retain and expand our care and support services at Look Ahead. The successful candidate will act in a supportive capacity, independently coordinating administrative functions as well as tracking new opportunities and supporting with competitor/market analysis. The successful candidate will also assist with editing and proof reading tender responses, ensuring high quality submissions.
Responsibilities will vary week to week and include:
- Supporting the team in identifying, monitoring and tracking opportunities to tender for new services
- Write clear, succinct and expressive answers to Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and tender questions
- Undertake analysis of competitors
This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of Look Ahead.
- Proactive and supportive nature, contributing to the success of the team
- Imaginative and resourceful - able to contribute to development of new ideas for services
- Approachable and open behaviour
- Prefers working as part of a group or team
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, able to push projects forward independently
- Has a practical and logical mind, is naturally well organised
- Candidates must have experience of writing reports or essays to a high standard
- Candidates must have excellent IT skills and experience of working with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint and Excel as well as the ability to design and develop other template documents for new business use
- An understanding of and desire to improve services in the health, housing and social care sector is essential
- Must be able to operate at a level equivalent to that expected of a graduate
- A degree in an aligned field
- Operational knowledge or previous experience in a business development environment
- Commercial awareness and financial acumen