Recruiting for a Community Trainer to service in West Kent!
£25,000 per annum, 40 hours per week plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more. This is a fixed term contract role for one year.
- To design and develop bespoke training packages for Look Ahead Kent Domestic Abuse Service as required and as requested by partner agencies
- Delivery of all training packages and Lunch and Learn sessions to partners and local businesses
- Active engagement to develop partnerships and make contacts with businesses in West Kent to deliver training and consultation as required
- Work with management to develop a plan for outlining the training offer and dissemination of training packs to partners and businesses across West Kent
- Work with KIDAS training group to develop a consistent training offer across Kent
- Involvement in survivor programmes as required
- Design training packages for Look Ahead Kent Domestic Abuse Service
- Delivery of training sessions across West Kent to partners and local businesses
- Development of Lunch and Learn sessions for businesses in the West Kent area
- Delivery of Lunch and Learn sessions and policy consultation to businesses across West Kent in partnership with other agencies
- Attendance and participation in KIDAS Training group in order to develop a consistent training offer across Kent
- Identify and actively develop partnerships with businesses in West Kent in order to offer bespoke training packages according to individual business requirements
- Deliver domestic abuse training to Look Ahead teams in Kent as required
- Involvement in development of internal domestic abuse training as required
- Develop feedback and outcomes framework in order to flex and develop training offer going forward
- Act as second person in the delivery of survivor programmes as directed by management
This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of Look Ahead.
- Enjoys social interaction and the company of others, networks in local business community
- Approachable and open behaviour
- Is fundamentally calm and resilient, does not let emotion adversely affect them or obscure their judgement
- Has a practical and logical mind and is naturally well organised.
- Is highly motivated and a self-starter
- Has a practical and logical mind and is naturally well organised
- Is confident with high levels of self-esteem
- Is respectful, articulate and sensitive in style of communication
- Is passionate and enthusiastic about his/her career and job experiences
- Is motivated towards excellence and improvement of personal performance with a can do attitude
- Ensure Look Ahead Health and Safety policies are always adhered to and to uphold all health and safety responsibilities within relevant policies and local protocols
- Ensure that all other Look Ahead policies and procedures are adhered to
- Engage positively in reflective practice sessions with colleagues
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Has relevant sector work experience
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering training- A minimum of five years credible training evidence required.
- Other relevant professional memberships and/or specialist qualifications
Please note that we have the right to close any vacancy before the advertised closing date if we have received a high number of applications.
If your application for this role is unsuccessful, but we feel that you would be suitable for another role, we may contact you to discuss alternative opportunities. If this occurs you would not need to submit another application for the alternative role.
Look Ahead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk, and expects all employees, workers and volunteers to share this commitment.