Recruiting for a Data Quality Officer in our Head Office in Westminster!
GBP £30,000 per annum, 35 hours per week, plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Flexible working, Staff discounts, healthcare and more. This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract!
The Data Quality Officer will work as part of the Business Intelligence Team to ensure that Look Ahead has good quality data which provides useful information for decision makers, helps the organisation to improve and meets information governance requirements. They will also help to ensure that Look Ahead has good systems in place to accurately capture and check key management information, particularly our property information.
The Data Quality Officer will work with the staff in Asset Management and Landlord Compliance to implement our new landlord compliance IT system and to support them to embed new business processes. This will involve migrating existing data, developing new reporting and putting in place processes for checking data quality. They will also lead on property data within our housing system and work to bother improve the range of data available to staff and to ensure this is consistent across our systems.
The Data Quality Officer will administer our programme of data quality audits to ensure that the data that sits behind our KPIs is accurate. They will carry out data quality audits, report findings to data leads and monitor compliance with recommendations.
The post holder will have good IT skills, especially in Excel, and be comfortable working with different systems. They will enjoy working with data, have good attention to detail, work systematically and have good interpersonal skills to work with a wide range of people across the organisation.
- Support Asset Management and Compliance Team with data capture and reporting
- Lead on data elements for implementation of compliance IT system
- Lead on property data on housing system and ensure this is accurate, up to date and consistent on other systems
- Administer the data quality audit programme and monitor compliance with findings
- Carry out data quality audits
- Work with teams across the business to capture information accurately in our main IT systems and to help embed use of these systems
- Identify reporting requirements to improve data quality
- Work in accordance with Look Ahead's Code of Conduct and equal opportunities policy
This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of Look Ahead.
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-starting and can manage their own workload
- Close attention to detail and high level of accuracy in their literacy and numeracy
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Performance management and reporting
- Ensuring data meets quality standards
- An ability to analyse and interpret data and to present the key messages from it
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, most importantly Microsoft Excel
- An ability to manage competing demands, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Meeting information requirements in a contractual and statutory environment
- GDPR and data protection requirements
- An ability to analyse customer requirements and develop solutions that meet these needs
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services
Please can you provide a 1 sided cover letter to explain why you are interested in this role and what you can bring to this role that is not evident from your CV.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion at work and are accredited with the Inclusive Employers Standard 2020. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.