Recruiting for a Enhanced Support Worker to join our service in Hounslow!
GBP 23,200 per annum, working 40 hours per week, plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more. Permanent and Temporary roles available.
We are recruiting for Enhanced Support Workers to join our dynamic service and team. You will be able to be creatively engage young people in order to minimise risks and increase their independence. Partnership working is the heart of supporting our young people and Enhanced Support Workers are required to build and maintain those relationships to coordinator the young person's support.
This role requires working on a rota pattern encompassing mix of shifts between 7:45am and 10pm including weekends.
- Responsible for key-working a caseload assigned by the Management
- Undertake initial and continuous assessment of needs and potential risks and agree levels of support and actions to professional standards
- Co-develop a positive behaviour support plan with the individual that identifies triggers and actions required to enable positive risk taking through reduced risks
- Support customers to engage with agreed support programme
- Support customers to claim and receive eligible benefits, deal with relevant agencies to develop life skills, budgeting, financial literacy, and managing finances effectively
- Encourage tenants to pay their rent and to ensure that rent accounts are managed effectively
- Motivate individuals to prepare and cook healthy meals safely, going shopping and offering guidance on buying balanced nutritious food
- Enable customers to improve their skills to manage their day-to-day activities such a making telephone calls, dealing with correspondence, attending appointments and form filling
- Support customers to access other services including CMHT, substance misuse agencies and/or work in partnership with other agencies as part of the support planning process
Please see the Look Ahead website for the full job description
More about Look Ahead Care and Support
Posted on: 27 October 2021
Closed date: 24 November 2021
Job ref: REQ003010
Tags: Support Worker, Social Work