Recruiting an IT Project Administrator (12 Month FTC) to join the IT team in Westminster!
£26,000 per annum, 35 hours per week, plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension Scheme, staff discounts, healthcare and more.
To provide a high standard of day-to-day project support for business-critical IT projects which have been defined as priorities by Look Ahead's Senior Management Team, Senior Leadership Team, Programme Board and Business Plans.
The IT Project Administrator will support the IT Department's vision of developing, delivering and deploying information management and technology solutions which drive business transformation and efficiency for our staff and improved services for our customers.
The post holder will be responsible for providing project support to the relevant project manager and project stakeholders. This is anticipated to include planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting on project progress, issues and risks on one or more of LACS' IT projects. They will also manage any associated training rollout coordination activities including booking venues and liaising with facilitators and participants.
IT Project Administrator will be expected to use the experience they have gained at Look Ahead or elsewhere to provide valuable insight and knowledge to the projects they are involved in. They will be highly organised, have experience of successfully managing multiple tasks or work streams with discrete dependencies and deadlines and be capable of demonstrating a drive to ensure project success.
The role will also require flexibility, resilience and the ability to coordinate with a wide range of project team members to identify, circulate and agree on innovative solutions to address project risks and issues.
- Acting as a project champion
- Providing support in relation to project planning, scheduling, documentation and minute taking at project meetings
- Development and execution of testing plans
- Planning, coordinating and supporting the delivery of training sessions, including arranging venues, liaising with attendees, course creating and delivery
- Managing the wider roll out of a training programme with Learning & Development to ensure that the training environment is up to date and that any technical issues are managed to resolution
- Update or coordinate activities and resources required to update user guides and training materials as necessary to ensure that they are kept up to date and version controlled
- Providing support for project communications, including the development and management of online surveys and user groups
- Planning and monitoring of project resources and ensuring good practice
- Other duties as directed by Project Managers or the IT Director
This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of Look Ahead.
- Enjoys social interaction and the company of others
- Is confident
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressured environment
- Has a practical approach and is naturally well-organised
- Is respectful, articulate and sensitive in communication style
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and get on with people at all levels within the organisation
- Experience of project planning and delivery, including dependency and risk tracking