Recruiting for a Team Leader in our Homelessness and Complex in Kensington and Chelsea!
GBP £25,000 per annum, 40 hours per week, plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more.
The post holder will be fully involved in all aspects of the day to day management of their designated service, including line managing the relevant front line staff. You will lead and develop competence of direct reports as well as carry caseloads of customers requiring support. You will work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that the service delivers on all targets, both financial and those around the quality of the service.
- Lead and motivate your team to ensure the championing of and maintenance of a positive local culture within your service
- Deliver effective supervision and team meetings with staff and ensure that information, reporting and communication
- Responsible for the personal development of staff, identifying high performers and feeding into the organisations succession plans
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) required as part of the Contract are met and recorded correctly
- Develop key business relationships with all appropriate relevant customers/external parties to ensure service delivery excellence and maximise new business opportunities in own patch
- Participate in and monitor the initial and continuous assessment of needs and ensure that support planning is carried out in line with assessed needs of the customer
- Carry out other administrative tasks as relevant to the service and directed by the Contract/Heads of Operations
- Deliver an out of hours on-call service for region, where required
- Ensure that all safeguarding cases are managed in line with safeguarding protocols and are reported to Contract Manager/Head of Operations, as appropriate
- Ensure Look Ahead Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all times and to uphold all health and safety responsibilities within relevant policies and local protocols
- Adhere to all the policies and procedures of Look Ahead Care, Support & Housing plus those specific to the project including any statutory requirements
This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may be required from time to time and is subject to change in accordance with the needs of Look Ahead.
- Enjoys social interaction and the company of others, networks in local business community
- Approachable and open behaviour
- Prefers working as part of a group or team
- Is fundamentally calm and resilient, does not let emotion adversely affect them or obscure their judgement
- Has a practical and logical mind and is naturally well organised
- Thrives on change and enjoys dynamic diverse environments
- Is confident with high levels of self-esteem
- Is respectful, articulate and sensitive in style of communication
- Is passionate and enthusiastic about his/her career and job experiences
- Is motivated towards excellence and improvement of personal performance with a can do attitude
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Other relevant professional memberships and/or specialist qualifications are desirable
If your application for this role is unsuccessful, but we feel that you would be suitable for another role, we may contact you to discuss alternative opportunities. If this occurs you would not need to submit another application for the alternative role.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion at work and are accredited with the Inclusive Employers Standard 2020. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.