Recruiting for a Team Leader to join our Service!
GBP 25,525 per annum, working 40 hours per week, plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more.
The post holder will be fully involved in all aspects of the day to day management of their designated service, including line managing the relevant front line staff. You will lead and develop competence of direct reports as well as carry caseloads of customers requiring support. You will work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that the service delivers on all targets, both financial and those around the quality of the service.
-Lead and motivate your team to ensure the championing of and maintenance of a positive local culture within your service
- Deliver effective supervision and team meetings with staff and ensure that information, reporting and communication
- Responsible for the personal development of staff, identifying high performers and feeding into the organisations succession plans
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) required as part of the Contract are met and recorded correctly
- Develop key business relationships with all appropriate relevant customers/external parties to ensure service delivery excellence and maximise new business opportunities in own patch
- Participate in and monitor the initial and continuous assessment of needs and ensure that support planning is carried out in line with assessed needs of the customer
- Carry out other administrative tasks as relevant to the service and directed by the Contract/Heads of Operations
-Enjoys social interaction and the company of others, networks in local business community
-Approachable and open behaviour
-Prefers working as part of a group or team
-Is fundamentally calm and resilient, does not let emotion adversely affect them or obscure their judgement
-Has a practical and logical mind and is naturally well organised
-Thrives on change and enjoys dynamic diverse environments
-Is confident with high levels of self-esteem
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally in psychology, sociology, criminology, social care, social work
- Other relevant professional memberships and/or specialist qualifications are desirable