Are you a Communications & Digital whizz with a passion for making things happen? Cancer support charity, Look Good Feel Better is looking for an experienced individual with a proven track record of reaching and engaging with new and existing audiences. Become part of a small committed team, make your mark and really make a difference.
You will be a key member of the Senior Management Team and will be able formulate and execute the charity’s Communications Plan with a particular emphasis on digital and social media.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, articulate and fast-working with the ability to successfully juggle multiple tasks. You must demonstrate the necessary skills to amplify Look Good Feel Better’s services and fundraising initiatives to a wide new audience helping he charity find new patients and supporters is a key objective.
This is an exciting role for someone who will be able to expand the team in line with the charity's growth and success into the future.
This is a remote role but you will be required to attend the Epsom, Surrey Head Office 2-3 days at the beginning of each month, as well as meetings throughout the UK as required.
Key Skills required:
- At least three years’ experience in a senior communications/digital role
- A PR, digital agency or busy in-house communications background
- A hands-on approach alongside strong planning and prioritising skills. Dynamic and keen to be fully immersed in the organisation and its overall objectives
- Proven experience of increasing reach and engagement across the spectrum of communications channels
- Strong knowledge of paid social, SEO and Google ad grants
- Strong design skills with Experience of Microsoft Office, Trello, Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop, Canva and analytics tools
Desirable skills which would be advantageous :
- Bringing previous knowledge of the charity sector would be an advantage
- Experience in video editing would be beneficial
- To devise and deliver the charity’s Communications Plan in line with the key objective of creating awareness of our services and driving people living with cancer to our Workshops (alongside external agency support)
- To develop and deliver the charity’s social media and online digital strategy; combining a data driven approach with a passion for multimedia content and storytelling. This role will be responsible for all day to day SM activity
- Action ongoing development and content on the charity’s website
- Ability to set KPIs and analyse results by creating effective measurement metrics
- Set up, plan and implement paid social and digital outreach, including optimisation and reporting
- Lead on design and messaging to a wide variety of audiences (alongside agency campaign activities)
- Help identify content that reaches new audiences and drives traffic to the charity’s website
- Work closely with Programme Services and Fundraising teams and action effective communications across all channels
- Provide support to the teams and be the main communications contact for any third party campaigns and activity
- Regularly update internal and external materials as and when required.
For more information please contact Sarah. (no agencies please)
Thank you for applying for this role and we'd like to know why you feel you would be an ideal candidate and what you will bring to this very important role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.