Lordship Hub is a vibrant community centre and café in the centre of Lordship Rec, Tottenham’s largest public park. It was established in 2014 as a community co-operative to encourage local people to take ownership and make it a great community resource.
We have just completed a very successful crowdfunding campaign which raised over £31000, mostly from loyal customers and users, which has been a very heart-warming experience for all of us at the Hub. This is a really exciting time to join our board.
It is a voluntary situation that needs commitment and attendance at monthly board meetings
- To be a central part of the board and the smooth running of the business
- Maintain an overview of the organisation's affairs
- Ensuring its financial viability
- Ensuring that proper financial records and procedures are maintained
- Provide the board with all financial information necessary for strategic decision making
- Together with other board members, ensure that the organisation complies with its governing document (rules and ethics), and to safeguard the good name and values of the organisation
- an understanding and knowledge of Co-operative principles is preferable, but training can be given.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.