Account Manager - Home Based
Home & Field Based (with frequent travel)
We are m-hance, a leading provider of innovative and functionally rich business software solutions. For over twenty years, we’ve specialised in business solutions, specifically Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
We’re currently looking for an Account Manager to join our hard-working team and deliver a first-class service to our client base.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Commission and bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Income protection (after probation)
- Life assurance (x4 salary)
- Voluntary benefits
- Develop your career with a growing business
As an Account Manager, you’ll use cross and up-selling opportunities to maximise profitability for our range of ERP and CRM software. This includes Dynamics GP, Dynamics365 – Sales and Business Central and m-hance’s own IP software.
Your duties will include:
- Managing and account base of UK-based ERP and CRM clients
- Exceeding quarterly margin targets
- Managing internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales cycle of strategic opportunities
- Keeping client attrition to a minimum by providing exceptional account management and customer service
- Ensuring that all sales are profitable by understanding clients’ requirements and utilising internal resources to meet their needs
To join us as an Account Manager, you will need:
- Experience of selling high value software and service solutions to SME and mid-market businesses
- A background of qualifying customer needs and translating product functionality into customer value
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics 365, including Sales and Business Central (CRM and ERP), Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and Dynamics ERP
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- A proactive, positive approach and great problem-solving abilities
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Sales Executive, Software Sales Executive, Software Sales Representative, Technical Sales Executive or Software Sales Consultant.
Webrecruit and m-hance are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as an Account Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.