Professional Development and Knowledge Manager
£44,500 - £50,500
The work you do matters, and in this role, you will have a direct and lasting impact on people’s lives, so you’ll need to love what you do, and always look for ways to do it better. We offer a stimulating and dynamic working environment; a wide range of staff benefits and development opportunities.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Learning and Development professional who will lead on delivering engaging, innovative and inspiring learning experiences.
Working collaboratively is the key to success in this role and a key competence we look for in our people working closely across Macmillan.
We would love to hear from all talented and innovative people with a passion for developing others.
To do this role, you will…
- work collaboratively with teams across Macmillan as well as external partners to deliver clinical and non-clinical content that can meet the changing needs of the professional workforce and people living with and affected by cancer.
- have experience of managing people who can deliver multiple strategic and high-profile initiatives
- be an excellent communicator with the interpersonal skills and confidence to influence decisions
- understand cancer specific health curriculum in higher education
- be experienced in driving the development and delivery of innovative and creative content for a variety of audiences
- have experience of commissioning higher education resources, health related CPD programmes and resources
- Understand learning /education trends and best practice
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to change the closing date of our vacancies.
We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths so we seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, reflecting the diverse nature of our society.
We want to make our recruitment processes accessible to everyone, so if there is any way that we can support you to be the best you can be, please contact the Macmillan HR Team.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.