ABOUT THIS ROLE
Made By Mortals has built a strong track record over the past four years and is now starting to build a good pipeline of funders, partners and customers. Your job will be to identify the right opportunities and secure the resources to carry our work forward.
- 8 days per calendar month rolling freelance contract (minimum of 4 months).
- Fee £1200 per month inclusive of VAT.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working with office/meeting space available.
- Room for role to become PAYE and build up to fulltime as we continue to grow.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
Raise at least £100,000 a year.
● Identify opportunities for new grant funding and compose applications.
● Establish new relationships and new opportunities (corporate sponsorship/community fundraising for example).
● Manage and maintain relationships.
● Apply proven communications tools and techniques.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● You have experience working as a fundraiser.
● You are outgoing and confident.
● You are professionally agile.
● You have high quality written skills.
● You are comfortable working alone as well as in a team.
● You’re an authentic, high-quality communicator and storyteller.
ABOUT MADE BY MORTALS
Made By Mortals create immersive (stuff that gets you right involved in the action) podcasts, films and musical theatre shows in collaboration with world-class professional artists, health and social care organisations and a wonderful mix of community participants.
We provide a service that ‘brings people’s experience to life’ through creativity and in doing so helps life make a bit more sense and the world become a bit more of a happier and fairer place to be.
For full job details please see attached PDF. To apply, please submit your CV and no more than 600 words on how your skills and experience meet the job description.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.