We are looking for someone who is passionate about bringing people together, building dialogues and listening to ideas to join the team at our Wirral centre.
- You will utilise effective and efficient administrative and fundraising skills to assist in delivering both financial and non-financial targets which will provide a gateway to all fundraising activity across Maggie’s.
- You will support the Centre Fundraising Manager to implement the fundraising strategy to deliver income targets through proactive donor recruitment and excellent donor care.
- This includes supporting and retaining existing supporters and researching new key relationships with individuals as well as partnerships with local businesses, groups and associations.
- You will represent the work, vision and purpose of Maggie’s whilst supporting the delivery of local and central fundraising initiatives and campaigns. This includes presentations, face to face, telephone and written communications.
There will be a requirement to work irregular hours as well as regular local travel.
Benefits we offer
In addition to a highly rewarding career, we offer a range of staff benefits including:
- a unique, experiential induction based in one of our centres
- a competitive holiday entitlement
- workplace pension with the option to apply to continue NHS pension
- the option to apply for a Bike Loan, Travel Card Loan and Ride to Work scheme and much more.
Please note that interviews will take place week commencing 6th June 2022