As an integral member of the Fundraising Team, you will be based at Maggie’s Royal Marsden in Sutton, London and support the delivery of a wide range of fundraising activities to maximise income for Maggie’s.
- You will welcome and support visitors within the centre in their fundraising for Maggie’s as well as in the local communities, and ensure they are motivated, informed and supported.
- You will be passionate about bringing people together, building dialogues and listening to ideas.
- You will have strong IT skills in Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook, and the internet and the ability to organise a wide variety of activities at any one time.
- You must be able to organise, coordinate, record and use data. Attention to detail, strong communication skills and excellent numeracy skills alongside a positive and friendly approach is essential.
- You will come up with ideas for fundraising events and implement them in the centre to maximise income.
This is a demanding role in a fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently. There will be a requirement to work irregular hours as well as some local travel.
Benefits we offer
In addition to a highly rewarding career, we offer a range of staff benefits including:
a unique, experiential induction based in one of our centres
a competitive holiday entitlement
workplace pension with the option to apply to continue NHS pension
the option to apply for a Bike Loan, Travel Card Loan and Ride to Work scheme and much more.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.