As an integral member of the Fundraising Team, you will be based at Maggie’s Swansea and support the delivery of a wide range of operational and administrative support as well as social media activities.
- You will welcome and support visitors within the Swansea centre in their fundraising for Maggie’s Swansea as well as in the local communities, and ensure they are motivated, informed and supported.
- You will be passionate about bringing people together, building dialogues and listening to ideas.
- You will have strong IT skills in Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook, and the internet and the ability to organise a wide variety of activities at any one time.
- You must be able to organise, coordinate, record and use data. Attention to detail, strong communication skills and excellent numeracy skills alongside a positive and friendly approach is essential.
This is a demanding role in a fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently. There will be a requirement to work irregular hours as well as some local travel.
Benefits we offer
In addition to a highly rewarding career, we offer a range of staff benefits including:
- A unique, experiential induction based in one of our centres
- A competitive holiday entitlement
- Workplace pension with the option to apply to continue NHS pension
- The option to apply for a Bike Loan, Travel Card Loan and Ride to Work scheme and much more.
Please submit a CV and Cover Letter
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.