Type of position: Full-time and fixed-term for two years, based in London
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Partnerships
Magic Breakfast is committed to ensuring that no child starts the day too hungry to learn. With 1.8 million school age children at risk of hunger in the UK, our Corporate Partnerships team plays a significant role in raising crucial funds and leveraging corporate resource/expertise to help us reach as many children as possible.
This is an exciting position to take a leading role in Magic Breakfast’s corporate fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing and stewarding a portfolio of existing accounts while helping to build and cultivate a pipeline of support for future financial years, ensuring the long-term sustainability of Magic Breakfast.
The successful candidate will:
- Raise income for the charity by providing first-class account management to some of Magic Breakfast’s existing accounts, creating tailored stewardship and account plans to maximise opportunities and uplift income.
- Take a lead on driving new business prospects and long-term support in a number of key sectors to significantly contribute to the new business goals of the corporate team.
- Work with the Corporate Partnerships team to raise £1,350,000 of income in the financial year 2019/20.
If you would like to make a difference, then we want to know more about you!
Application process and key dates:
- 28th June 2019 – Deadline to submit CV and one-page covering letter
- w/c 8th July – First round interviews
- w/c 15th July – Second round interviews