Magic Breakfast’s mission is to end child morning hunger in the UK now and for good. As part of this, we will help to support children’s breakfasts during the holidays, not just during school-time.
The Fundraising Team at Magic Breakfast has grown significantly in the past couple of years, and we have worked hard to develop existing relationships and to build our base of supporters.
We are looking for a Fundraising Administrator to join our passionate individual Giving and Engagement team, to support with general administration duties and data reconciliation during a busy period of change in the team.
This new and exciting role is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in fundraising in the charity sector.
- To manage all aspects of the team meetings ensuring they have maximum impact for all individuals and the organization
- Helping to deal with responding to enquires received through the fundraising inbox
- Ensure that all community and individual data is uploaded onto salesforce in line with the financial reconciliations each month (there may also be some donations back dated which need to be entered on to salesforce)
- Ensure that all mid-lower level individual givers receive thanking emails each week
- Send out welcome emails to regular givers once they sign up
- Escalate more complex queries appropriately.
- Be responsible for updating and maintaining accurate records.
- Update relevant Salesforce records.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Working with the Fundraising Officer to manage the teams’ resources and order supplies
- Ad-hoc support to the Fundraising Officer and other team members
- Occasional work outside of regular office hours and at weekends
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.