Salary: £35,500 – £41,250 per annum
Contract: Full time; permanent
Location: Centenary House, St Mary’s Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3PE with hybrid working
Reporting to: Director of Fundraising & Marketing
Line Manager: Marketing & Communications Officer
Magpas Air Ambulance is an emergency medical charity saving lives in Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and across the East of England 24/7. Magpas brings the specialist skills of our Doctor and Paramedic teams to the patient, providing treatments and procedures at the scene that are usually only available in hospital.
We’re looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to support our growing charity, particularly with the diversification and development of fundraising activity over the past two years. If you would like the opportunity to use your experience to produce outstanding marketing campaigns and collateral, develop our digital presence and build on the Magpas Air Ambulance brand we would love to hear from you.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and passionate team and an organisation focused on growth & development. So if you think you can help us to continue providing creative, data driven, targeted marketing communications that meet organisational objectives please do get in touch.
- Produce and execute annual marketing plans to grow the Magpas Air Ambulance brand within key audiences and support the achievement of fundraising objectives
- To be responsible for the Magpas Air Ambulance digital presence, developing the website, social media channels and email programme through the production of compelling and timely content to support organisational objectives
- Project management and production of marketing & corporate collateral from concept through to launch
- Brand guardian, ensuring the Magpas Air Ambulance brand is applied correctly and is strong and consistent across the organisation and externally
- Produce and execute marketing campaigns to support fundraising events, products, appeals ensuring that KPIs are met
- Project manage the production of all marketing collateral
- Produce and circulate key messages, service statistics and internal communications as required
- Work with internal stakeholders and media outlets to produce press releases and PR campaigns
- Lead on the organisation, planning and delivery of corporate events
- Lead on the generation of Magpas Air Ambulance case studies and stories and the relationship management of new and former patients to support marketing and fundraising
Strategy & Planning
- Work across the charity to produce and execute annual marketing plans that deliver organisational objectives including the sustainable growth of fundraising income
- Responsible for the Magpas Air Ambulance digital presence, developing the website, social media channels and email programme through the production of compelling and timely content
- Provide marketing insight, research, planning and support to all departments as required
- Effective management of the Marketing & Communications Officer
- Manage and monitor third partly suppliers to ensure marketing activity is produced on time and to budget
Analysis & reporting
- Use campaign data to track and report on effectiveness of activity and inform decision making and future planning
- Use website and google analytics to improve user experience and supporter journeys through digital channels
- Produce monthly reports for Executive Leadership Team and Trustee review
- Use research and analysis to identify new and potential key audiences and implement marketing & communication strategies to grow the Magpas Air Ambulance supporters and stakeholders
- Manage the market budget including budget setting, forecasting and tracking
- Proven experience of managing the marketing function in a fundraising or sales environment
- Experience of producing effective marketing plans, campaigns and collateral
- Experience of managing organisational website and social media channels including content planning and production
- Proven ability to manage relationships with third party suppliers and agencies including media outlets, designers, digital and creative agencies.
- Proven ability to work internally at all levels of the charity to meet marketing and organisational objectives
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate consistently and effectively across all relevant areas of knowledge and expertise
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet given deadlines
- Self-sufficient and confident to make decisions within the boundaries of the role
- Ability to be flexible and adapt ways if working to meet the needs of the organisation
- Proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
- Availability to represent Magpas Air Ambulance at events if required
Closing date: 19 October 21
Interview date: 26 October 21
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Working for Magpas Air Ambulance
We operate a hybrid working policy, giving flexibility to work from home and the office while meeting the needs of the Charity, following COVID -19 safe working practices. Please make sure that any application clearly demonstrates that you live, or will be living within a commutable distance of the main place of work.
We offer a range of benefits including an employee Assistance Programme, generous holiday entitlement, staff survey, access to occupational health services, flexible working, learning and development opportunities, long service awards, social events, supportive working culture and staff car parking.
Magpas Air Ambulance is committed to providing equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all current and prospective staff, volunteers and Trustees. We aim to create an environment where everyone can be the best they can be, where they feel welcome and are free from bias and discrimination. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you would like to find out more, please click the button to be directed to our website, where you can complete the application process.
This role is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We request no contact from agencies or media sales.