Mahdlo Youth Zone is a young people’s charity based in Oldham with a vision to be a beacon of excellence for youth-led provision. Our mission is to deliver high quality, innovative activities and experiences for young people aged 8-19 (25 with a disability) to provide opportunities to raise aspirations and support young people to be the best they can be.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, highly motivated and pro-active person to the role of Partnership Manager. The post holder will have significant experience in trust fundraising, writing compelling funding bids and strong relationship building skills. You will work closely with the income generation team to deliver a coherent fundraising strategy, ethos and message that meets Mahdlo’s business needs and exploits all viable opportunities.
Experience in three or more of the following areas are essential:
- At least 3 years’ experience of business development through trusts and grants fundraising.
- 3 years’ experience in writing high-quality winning bids in the public or third sector.
- Experience of working competently under pressure and to tight deadlines, often without direction/continuous supervision.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
You must be committed to working within the spirit of Mahdlo’s core values – Passion, Respect, Inclusion, Dependability and Excellence – which describe the way we work.
This role offers:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days annual leave (including bank / public holidays) per annum
- Automatic enrolment to Medicash Health Care scheme on successful completion of probationary period
- Free onsite gym access
To apply for this opportunity please complete the Mahdlo application form and refer to the full job description and person specification as relevant experience is essential.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 4th June 2021
Mahdlo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required with this post. The successful applicants will be expected to join the DBS Update Service. Job offers are also subject to two satisfactory references.
Mahdlo is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from all candidates. We treat all applicants for employment and employees equally.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.