Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
We are seeking a highly motivated Fundraising Co-ordinator to join Making Space, based at Lyne House in Warrington, WA2 7JB. We are looking for a driven, passionate individual to help recognise our fundraising ambitions!
Reporting into the Fundraising Manager, you will be directly responsible for promoting, co-ordinating and supporting fundraising at Making Space. You will specifically focus on key areas of community fundraising, donations and legacy fundraising to work towards achieving targets and sustainability of our charity.
· To work with the Fundraising Manager to help develop, maintain key fundraising systems
· Pro-actively work to achieve agreed income
· To actively and effectively promote fundraising opportunities to both internal and external stakeholders
· Increase internal knowledge and confidence in relation to fundraising
· Raise Making Space’s profile through fundraising activities
· Help establish and maintain a fundraising database
· Co-ordinate the recruitment and support of volunteers to support local fundraising
Salary: £25,634 per annum
Hours: 39 per week
· Demonstrable community fundraising experience is essential
· Adaptable communication skills
· Ability to work autonomously and self-direct
· Database experience
· Ability to confidently network, develop and sustain partnerships
· Problem solving, solution focused approach
· Enthusiastic and able to motivate both self and others
· Certificate in Fundraising and institute of Fundraising membership (or willingness to complete)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including
· Buy annual leave
· Child Care Vouchers
· Flexible working
· Cycle to Work
· Love 2 Shop
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Access to free training, qualifications and career development opportunities
Apply online and attach your CV.
The job will close Friday 23rd August 2019, the post may close earlier once enough suitable applications have been received.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE