Malaria Consortium is recruiting for an Information Systems Project Manager to join our team in London.
Project Manage the development, integration and implementation of new computerised systems and applications in the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience working on IT implementation projects, including undertaking delivery of training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, computer engineering or related field.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with and configuring Microsoft software and systems, particularly Windows Server and SQL Server.
- Good knowledge and experience of working with multiple applications for organisation processes, including integration of applications and data.
- Experience of documenting system processes and applications.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.