Information Systems Project Manager
Salary: £41,265 gross per annum
Location: London, E2
Hours: 35 per week
Benefits: Pension & UK Package
Job Type: Fixed Term (2 Years)
Established in 2003, Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable populations.
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for an Information Systems Project Manager to join our team in London.
As the Information Systems Project Manager, you will project manage the development, integration and implementation of new computerised systems and applications in the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of working on IT implementation projects, including undertaking the delivery of training
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Good knowledge and experience of working with and configuring Microsoft software and systems, particularly Windows Server and SQL Server
- Good knowledge and experience of working with multiple applications for organisation processes, including integration of applications and data
- Experience of documenting system processes and applications
- The right to work in the UK
To apply for the role of Information Systems Project Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Information Systems Project Manager, Contract, IS Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Systems Project Manager, IT Implementation Project Manager, Information Systems Programme Manager, IT.