Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Senior Technical Advisor to join our team in London, UK.
The Senior Technical Advisor in Community-based health services will be responsible for evidence-based technical assistance, strategic advice, thought leadership and programme design related to delivery of health services at community level, strengthening community health systems, and fostering increased integration and resilience towards universal health coverage. The role will focus on community-based health services related to the control and elimination of communicable diseases.
The post-holder will provide technical support and be technically involved in specific projects, the post-holder will be actively involved in organisational activities such as business areas and/or communities of practice.
The successful candidate will have:
- Global Technical Director
- Members of the Senor Technical Team
- Country Technical Coordinators
- Members of the Global Technical Team, including the UK-based Technical Team
- Leads of Malaria Consortium’s Communities of Practice
- Leads of Malaria Consortium’s Business Areas
- Business Development Team
- External relations Team
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.