Reports to: Head of Philanthropy & Partnerships
Location: Vauxhall, London / Remote working
Contract: 3 – 4 months with potential for ongoing support at a reduced level
Hours: 2 -3 days (14 -21 hours) per week
About Malaria No More UK
Malaria has been described as the oldest killer disease in history; even now, despite recent progress, it claims the life of a child every two minutes. Malaria No More UK is part of a global movement that is determined to make this the generation that beats this killer. To realise this vision, we need to mobilise governments, influencers, businesses and the public, inspiring them to commit funds, energy and resources to ending deaths from malaria and wiping out the disease for good.
Malaria No More UK is looking for an individual consultant to support the Operations Team in making the final transition to the Salesforce NPSP CRM platform. Historically, MNMUK has used Raiser’s Edge for primarily fundraising purposes and has recently migrated to Salesforce NPSP, however further organisational integration and embedding is required. The consultant will work closely with the Head of Philanthropy & Partnerships and the Philanthropy and Partnerships team, the Data & Business Support Officer, the Finance & IT Manager and the IT CRM Project Group as well as lead, support and train the MNMUK team more broadly..
- Project manage and lead the implementation of Salesforce NPSP, including completion of the transition of historic data and processes from Raiser’s Edge to Salesforce NPSP and the implementation and integration of additional organisational data and processes into the new system.
- Train the MNM UK team in the use of the system including the training of a number of super-users across the organisation
- Train the Data & Business Support Officer to ensure that they can take on the duties of Database Administrator going forward.
- Liaise with the outsourced database transition consultants based in the US.
- Create a bespoke Salesforce NPSP Process Guide for all users.
- Work with the IT CRM Project Group on transition, training, implementation, creation of templates and reports.
- Proactively support fundraising, operations, communications and advocacy teams, assessing needs and providing detailed technical solutions to these (reporting, analytics, key trends and insights) that can be embedded going forward.
- Structure the data and propose best tools for accurate reporting and engaging with the database effectively.
- Undertake any other reasonable additional duties within the skillset of the consultant as required by MNMUK.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce NPSP CRM systems and database best practices
- Experience of administering a CRM for a small/medium size organisation
- Strong analytical abilities
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, within teams, and cross-functionally with excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player- ability to work well with people at all stages of IT skill and levels of seniority
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
- Be a natural problem solver
- Certifications such as ADM 201, CRT 101 or similar
- Experience of successfully delivering similar projects
- Lived malaria experience
MNMUK recognises the value of a team in which people from diverse backgrounds are able to introduce fresh ideas and contribute to delivering our mission to make Malaria No More. Candidates from historically marginalised or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send your CV, your daily Rates and a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience match our requirements
Closing date AS SOON AS POSITION FILLED interviews ON ROLLING BASIS
No Recruitment Agencies
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.