Carers Outreach and Development Worker
- Would you like to work for a Charity that has a friendly, supportive, compassionate and welcoming team working together to deliver a range of high quality services?
- Does raising awareness of unpaid Carers issues within our diverse community appeal to you?
- Have you the enthusiasm and flair to find different ways to reach new unpaid Carers and create and deliver projects that meet their needs in across North Manchester?
- Someone who understands and values the role of unpaid Carers in our society and can empathetically respond to their needs
- An individual with great drive, imagination to use their initiative to help us create an exciting and relevant Carers service offer in the North Locality of Manchester
- A person with a high standard of written and presentation skills, who is an excellent communicator
- Someone with strong IT and social media skills
- A good planner, multi-tasker who is highly organised with great administrative skills who can prioritise and juggle competing deadlines
- A quick learner who is able to assess a situation, build a rapport easily, creatively problem solve and research information to provide support to meet individual needs and deliver group activities
- A person with a ‘can-do’ approach who uses their initiative to work with minimal supervision, who is able to motivate others and work flexibly and positively as part of a committed team
Unpaid Carers are very welcome to apply.
Closing date is 4pm on Monday 23rd May 2022. CV’s will not be accepted.
First Interviews will take place on 14th and 15th June 2022 face to face.
Second Interviews will take place on 21st June 2022 on Zoom.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.