Manchester Carers Centre is looking for Carers Services Workers to support delivery of our exciting portfolio of services, projects and activities for unpaid Carers delivered across Manchester neighbourhoods.
- Would you like to work with unpaid Carers in Manchester, delivering direct support and achieving real job satisfaction?
- Would you like to work for a Charity that has a friendly, supportive, compassionate and welcoming team working together to deliver a range of high quality services?
- Does a combination of working from a range of community based venues in neighbourhoods, our office base and home based working appeal to you?
No two days are the same - you could be providing one to one tailored support to a Carer, running a virtual coffee morning, updating our website, writing a report for funders or working in and around Manchester to design, develop and deliver new and innovative neighbourhood projects to engage and support Carers. Variety is the spice of life, so if you like a challenge, are passionate about making a real difference for unpaid Carers and would like to work for an organisation with an established track record for supporting Carers in Manchester, then this could be the job for you!
- Either an experienced professional or someone willing to learn quickly to deliver high quality individual and group services to unpaid Carers
- An individual with great drive, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Someone who is able to assess a situation, build a rapport easily, creatively problem solve and research information and provide support to meet individual needs
- An individual who is able to plan their workload and deliver services effectively and efficiently
- Someone with strong IT and Social Media skills and creativity
- An individual with the ability to devise ,deliver and market projects from inception to completion
- A person with a ‘can-do’ approach who uses their initiative to work with minimal supervision, and is able to work flexibly and positively as part of a committed team
- Someone who enjoys the variety of a role that is neighbourhood based, with some homeworking and office-based working
- Unpaid Carers are very welcome to apply
With a new Carers Strategy and Carers Pathway being implemented in the city this is an exciting time to join Manchester Carers Centre.
Closing date for all applications is 5pm on Friday 17th July 2020. CV’s will not be accepted.
Interviews for this post will take place on 28th / 29th July 2020 via Zoom.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.