To lead on the delivery of a holistic Access Strategy for MIF/The Factory that embeds accessibility as a core principle of the organisation.
- Champion access across the organisation and embed best practice in the work of all departments, with a particular focus on three strands – Producing (artistic practice), HR/Administration (recruitment and HR processes), and Communications (marketing campaigns and ticketing processes)
- Communicate the MIF access strategy and action plan at all levels from Board downwards
- Embed confident conversations about access from the start of an artist’s involvement with MIF/The Factory
- Develop clear MIF-wide stance on issues such as inclusive casting of disabled artists/performers, and representation of disability in the work we make
- Lead on in-house training, research and development around access best practice in all areas of the business
- Work to ensure that MIF/The Factory becomes a leader in the field and share our work/learning with national and international networks (particularly with regard to our own international partners and co-commissioners)
- Lead on delivery of The Factory Disabled People’s Engagement Group with Breakthrough UK
- Manage the Access budget / explore alternate means of resourcing access in MIF/The Factory shows
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.