Manchester International Festival (MIF) is the world’s first festival of original, new work and special events, staged every two years. From 2021, as well as producing a biennial festival, we will also run The Factory, a new state of the art building and producing organisation in the heart of Manchester.
To develop and deliver a programme of activity at MIF21 and as part of The Factory’s opening season and ongoing programme of work curated and developed by Manchester residents. To embed greater public agency into the fabric of engagement activity at The Factory.
• To facilitate and support the development and delivery of a series of resident curated and led commissions as part of a series of Special Event activities, which will form part of the opening season at The Factory and an ongoing year round programme
• Through a process of co-design and co-production, help inform and develop a range of platforms at The Factory for residents to inform, shape and deliver programmes of work
• To develop a skills and training offer to help support the capacity building and development of creative, curatorial and production skills for residents across Manchester
• To manage resources for the delivery of this programme including financial, human and physical
• To work closely with MIF’s Trust and Foundation Manager to secure additional resource for the development of a resident led programme of work at The Factory
• To ensure that all the events are effectively monitored and evaluated including for a range of stakeholders and partners
• Contribute to the broader work and vision of the Creative Engagement Team as appropriate
Interviews will take place on 15 January 2020. All applications must go through the online application form or if you have any specific accessibility requirements (such as printed forms/Job Packs) please contact the MIF Office. Applications through any other method will not be considered.
MIF are always happy to make reasonable adjustments for candidates where possible.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.