To provide a comprehensive service to managers and employees, and to drive both HR operations and the delivery of strategic objectives. Working with a broad range of stakeholders to develop and agree HR plans and embed them into the organisation.
- Work in partnership with the senior management to take an active and accountable part in decision making processes that impact people and deliver change management processes as required
- Coach and build the capability of leaders and managers on all people matters helping them to understand, assess and improve the capability and capacity of their teams
- Lead on the development, implementation and review of organisational policies and procedures. In particular keeping up to date with relevant employment legislation which may impact such policies & procedures
- Manage and develop the HR Information systems to streamline and automate transactional HR process and provide meaningful management information and metrics
- Supporting the senior management to deepen their understanding of the health of the organisation, using employee engagement tools to offer insight
- Leading on the development and implementation of a Learning & Development strategy in line with the organisation’s business plan
- Provide professional challenge and support to leadership teams to manage, develop and evaluate workforce performance, identify areas for improvement and plan effective solutions for change
- Oversee the job evaluation and pay process for the organisation, ensuring job descriptions, pay ranges and market rates are kept updated
- Be the lead on the recruitment for permanent and fixed term staffing, working alongside the HR Coordinator to deliver a fair recruitment and selection process, ensuring compliance with legislative requirements, as well as ensuring applications from under-represented groups are encouraged
- Build and maintain HR networks, particularly in the cultural sector, and collaborative working practices across the city, the region and beyond
- Training and talent development will be central to the organisation as we approach The Factory. All job roles are expected to engage with our training and development activity, be willing to support our training programmes
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.