MIF invites great artists from across the globe to create extraordinary new work for the Festival, which is staged every two years at venues and found spaces across Manchester. Our future home is The Factory, a world-class cultural space being built in the heart of the city, where we’ll present a year-round programme and artists will be able to develop work of huge ambition and scale that they might not be able to anywhere else.
The Recruitment Coordinator will coordinate and administer the recruitment processes and be the first point of contact for hiring managers to ensure the candidate experience is seamless and recruitment campaigns are managed to set deadlines. To actively champion equity, diversity and inclusion within MIF by broadening our reach into candidate pools that we have least engagement with, identifying opportunities for attraction.
Responsibilities will include
- Working with hiring managers and the HR team to plan and deliver the recruitment plan to achieve deadlines, including the design of compelling job adverts, creating a seamless process for both hiring and conducting relevant checks and supporting reasonable adjustments
- Sourcing candidates through working with internal departments and prospective candidates to build talent pipelines and exploring new and innovative attraction methods, including acting as a representative at job fairs, local events to raise the profile for working at MIF and showcase vacant roles and opportunities
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of our Freelance talent pool policy and process. To consistently communicate and engage with Freelancers and the relevant MIF teams to ensure resourcing is matched to operational needs
- Administering and maintaining the recruitment project plan and subsequent reporting to agreed metrics, evaluating trends and opportunities for continuous improvement. You will be instrumental in providing ideas to improve positive action initiatives, better conversion rates and reduce cost per hire
- Acting as the point of contact for recruitment agencies and ensure rates are competitive and agency placements are managed in a cost-effective manner
Essential requirements include
- Ability to follow processes to meet deadlines by planning, solving problems and following best practice to get the desired results
- Passionate about people and their development
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude, including a flexible approach to developing and delivering the job
- Able to work with discretion and maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality & objectivity
- Commitment to championing representation and inclusion at every level of the organisation with a proven ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.