GRANTS & TRANSITION OFFICER – UK Aid Funds - London or Bath
3 Month FTC – Immediate Start
£23,000 - £26,000 DOE pro rota
We are the Fund Manager for UK Aid Direct and UK Aid Match – The Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) central funding mechanisms for awarding grants to small and medium sized UK and international civil society organisations.
MannionDaniels are seeking to appoint a Grants & Transition Officer on a 3 month FTC Experienced in administration and with a keen eye for detail, you will use your expertise to support the grants team in managing a diverse portfolio of international development projects, manage key grant systems, and support virtual meetings with our grant holders. The role will also have a focus on the review, summarizing and organization of key project documents from across the portfolio.
This role offers a unique entry point into the international development sector through exposure to the FCDO’s flagship funding mechanisms for NGOs working to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals in developing countries. Our Grants Officers develop insights into the wide range of organisations, sectors, approaches, and countries that the FCDO are working in, gain understanding of how large donor funding mechanisms operate, and learn a range of relevant skills for working in the development sector. Proactive and driven candidates will have the opportunity of gaining professional development within a dynamic international development consultancy firm.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience in a relevant subject and be able to demonstrate a passion for international development.
- Experience of setting up, administering and coordinating projects, claims or logistical processes with a good knowledge of standard operating procedures, using online systems and database management
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to work across diverse cultures.
Reporting and organisation
This is a UK based position reporting to the Operations Manager (UK Aid Funds) based in either London or Bath. It is a fixed term role for 3 months. Requests for flexible working arrangements will be considered.
Salary and package
- Basic salary range: £23,000 - £26,500 DOE
- Holiday: 25 days per annum pro rata
- Pension: 8% employer contribution (applicable after 3 months)
- Life insurance: Company life insurance scheme
- Benefits: Access to a flexible benefits and discounts scheme
Please find the full job description on our website for more information. Please send your CV and cover letter by 3 February 2022. Successful applications will be invited to interview on application, therefore early applications are encouraged
All applicants will be asked to provide proof of identity, right to work documentation and professional references as part of the recruitment process.
MannionDaniels is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults. All our employees are expected to share this commitment and abide by our Business Code of Ethics at all times