Title: Assistant Retail Manager
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours/Contract: Part Time 21 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: Gloucester Road Shop, Bristol
Closing date: 2nd February 2022
Interview date: TBC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join our team in the Marie Curie Gloucester Road Shop, Bristol.
We are currently looking for someone with a strong retail background to join our stores team. You will be supporting the achievement of sales within the shop. Using best charity retail practice, creative flair, and an ability to lead by example, you will support the team to create an inviting shop which encourages sales and promotes excellent customer service.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to communicate with tact and discretion
- Comprehensive retail management experience, preferably in fashion/clothing, with experience of cash handling and financial management procedures (including completion of sales records)
- Strong leadership skills with proven line management experience
- A compassionate individual with a passion for the Marie Curie brand
What's in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
This role will be subject to receiving a satisfactory Basic criminal record check.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.