Title: Corporate Partnerships Officer
Salary: £28,000 inclusive of London Allowance
Hours: 35 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: Vauxhall, London (currently remote working during restrictions)
Closing date: 24th September 2021
First interview: TBC
We are recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Officer who will play a key role in supporting the team to deliver income growth across Marie Curie's diverse portfolio of partnerships.
As a top 10 charity brand, we have an enviable portfolio of partnerships including Superdrug, Morrisons, SPAR UK, Barclays and the National Garden Scheme. We have ambitious plans to secure new high-value partnerships across Charity of the Year, cause related marketing, brand and strategic partnerships, so that we can be there for everyone at the end of life.
The team are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate looking to take their first steps into corporate fundraising. This successful candidate will work as part of the Partnership Management team to support the team to deliver and grow partnerships that maximise fundraising income. The role will primarily be responsible for supporting the Senior Partnerships Manager on the delivery of some of our largest corporate partnerships, but will also be responsible for developing a portfolio of smaller partnerships, as well as working on projects and campaigns across the charity.
This role will support the delivery of a range of fantastic partners and give the successful candidate the exposure and experience to enable them to develop their skills within corporate fundraising.
This is an exciting role and ideal for someone's first steps into a career in corporate fundraising.
What we are looking for:
- Someone at ease when working on multiple projects at any one time with competing deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A flare for creativity and innovation who is willing to create and try new ideas to deliver the best results
- A passion for growing and developing fundraising partnerships, as well as exemplary stewardship
- A keen eye for detail, particularly around finances and budgeting
- Goal orientated, passionate and results driven
What's in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
If you feel that this is the role for you, we'd love to hear from you - apply today!
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early.