Title: Individual Giving Fundraiser (Prize Led)
Salary: £23,660 - £26,044 pa plus London Allowance
Hours/Contract: 35 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: 89 Albert Embankment, London
Closing date: 10th March at 23:00
This excellent opportunity is perfect for a talented fundraiser to take their next step up and join our dedicated and friendly Fundraising Team.
The role of Individual Giving Fundraiser will work to deliver the acquisition, development, and retention of new supporters to the charity's Prize Led products. You will have specific responsibility for the charity's annual raffles and prize draw programme via direct and digital marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will work with the Gaming Development Manager to develop a long-term strategy and robust planning and testing for the programme, as well as working collaboratively with other team members on related Prize Led fundraising products.
The ideal candidate will have experience with direct marketing techniques and will be seeking an opportunity to own and grow the raffle programme.
This role is an excellent step for an individual, who is looking to build on their fundraising experience, hone their skills in campaign management and develop their skill set in strategy, planning and product management.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
What we are looking for:
· Experience of working in a similar role and have managed direct marketing campaigns
· A good understanding of fundraising and the processes involved
· Numerate and well organised
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Solid experience of working with data
· Ambitious and goal driven
· Superb attention to detail
· A positive outlook & a passion for our cause!
What's in it for you:
· Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
· Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
· Season ticket loan
· Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
· Continuous development
· Industry leading training programmes
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Flexible Working
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.