Marketplaces / Distribution Centre Manager
Title: Marketplaces / Distribution Centre Manager
Salary: £24000 per annum
Hours/Contract: Permanent, 35hrs per week
Based: Spitfire House Edinburgh
Closing date: 4 December 2023
Interview date: TBA
What we are looking for:
- Previous Retail Experience including buying and selling on Ebay
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- Work alongside the Marketplace Trading Manager to grow and develop our digital presence.
- Responsible for maximising marketplace sales via Ebay and online sites
- Responsible for the Ebay and sorting operation and overseeing the day to day operation of the site
- A high competency of IT skills is required including MS Office, with the ability to present high quality listings of online products.
What's in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
Shortlisting and Interviews will happen on a rolling basis so early application is encouraged. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.