Title: Project Manager - Fundraising Change & Standards team
Salary: £31,578 - £35,086 per annum
Hours/Contract: Full time - 35 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: UK Flexible
Closing date: 25th October 2021
Interview date: TBC
The Fundraising Change & Standards Team at Marie Curie is looking for a Project Manager to join our busy and dynamic team. The primary focus of the role is to provide project management support to change and improvement projects across the Fundraising Directorate.
We are a National team, working on Fundraising change projects that are implemented at a National, Regional and Local level. The post holder will work closely with Process Improvement Managers within the team to understand current business processes and to project manage business change and process improvement implementation.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced project manager with excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills
- Proven track record of managing multiple complex projects to budget and on schedule
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge and develop relationships and build project teams with stakeholders across a wide range of disciplines and geographical locations
- Industry recognised qualification (Agile, Prince 2, APM or equivalent) would be advantageous but not essential
What's in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.
Every day of your life matters - from the first to the last. When you work for Marie Curie, you understand that better than ever. We're a passionate, committed and diverse team of more than 4,400 staff and 12,000 volunteers, here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. We offer expert care, guidance and support, to help them get the most from the time they have left.
Everyone knows our daffodil, but it's our warmth, creativity and care that touch lives. Here, we take the time to really get to know the people we care for and those who love them. And we do whatever it takes to give them the final days and hours they deserve.