Title: Research Manager - Quantitative data
Salary: £31,578 - £35,086 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: London based - mainly remote working
Closing date: 17 th August 2021
Interview date: w/c 30th August
We are looking for a Research Manager to join our team in London at Marie Curie.
What we are looking for:
- A passionate individual to bring strong quantitative research skills to the Research and Policy team
- The post holder will lead quantitative research projects exploring issues that align with the strategic themes of the Policy and Research team, with the aim of ultimately improving the end of life experience for everyone
- The post holder will be responsible for undertaking quantitative analysis to inform policy and practice and also for advising other sections of the organisation regarding quantitative methodologies and analysis.
What's in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
For more information or an informal chat please contact our Senior research manager at
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services.
We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
This role will be subject to receiving a satisfactory Enhanced criminal record check.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.
Every day of your life matters - from the first to the last. When you work for Marie Curie, you understand that better than ever. We're a passionate, committed and diverse team of more than 4,400 staff and 12,000 volunteers, here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. We offer expert care, guidance and support, to help them get the most from the time they have left.
Everyone knows our daffodil, but it's our warmth, creativity and care that touch lives. Here, we take the time to really get to know the people we care for and those who love them. And we do whatever it takes to give them the final days and hours they deserve.