Title: Senior Business Analyst (HR)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Hours/Contract: 35 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: Home-Based or Hybrid Working within the UK depending on candidate prefernece (various location options across the UK)
Closing Date: 18th January 2022
Interview date: January 2022
Having a highly effective and agile HR service is a critical element of us achieving our North Star vision Our Senior HR Business Analysts will be working on a variety of HR projects, involving Recruitment, Payroll, JML, Learning and Development, Performance Management, HR Self-Service and HR HelpDesk.
What we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of business analysis approaches;
- Proven experience of producing and owning business requirements / user stories, As-Is/To-Be Process maps, user journeys and business operating models which drive increased organisational effectiveness;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability run effective workshops;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve results and move towards a common vision or goal;
- Good consulting and relationship management skills and an ability to work comfortably at all levels of the organisation;
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to identify risks and issues to support successful delivery;
- Experience of Oracle is highly advantageous.
What's in it for you:
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Flexible Working
- Industry leading training programmes
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Employee Assistance Programme
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.
Every day of your life matters - from the first to the last. When you work for Marie Curie, you understand that better than ever. We're a passionate, committed, and diverse team of more than 4,400 staff and 12,000 volunteers, here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. We offer expert care, guidance, and support, to help them get the most from the time they have left.
Everyone knows our daffodil, but it's our warmth, creativity and care that touch lives. Here, we take the time to really get to know the people we care for and those who love them. And we do whatever it takes to give them the final days and hours they deserve.