Title: Senior Innovation Manager
Salary: £44,000 - £50,150
Hours/Contract: 35 hours a week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: London with some home working
Closing date: 7th October 2021
Interview date: TBC
Marie Curie are looking for a new Senior Innovation Manager. This key strategic role within the Fundraising Directorate will play an important part in helping the charity achieve a step change in the growth of our net income through the identification of opportunities for the development of new fundraising products, the identification and exploitation of new technologies, and the embedding and upskilling of innovation processes across teams.
What we are looking for:
- Are you highly experienced in the principles of fundraising, data analysis, and audience identification and development?
- Are you confident and skilled in leading product development cycles from the gathering of insights, to idea generation and filtration, proposition design, prototyping, testing and piloting, and monitoring and evaluation?
- Do you exhibit clear strategic thinking and a solution-oriented approach to driving growth in income and business improvement?
What's in it for you:
- Continued access to NHS Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes; computers and satellite navigation systems
- Continuous development
- Industry leading training programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
For more information or an informal chat please contact our Head of Fundraising Innovation, Ammina Hamed at
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.
Every day of your life matters - from the first to the last. When you work for Marie Curie, you understand that better than ever. We're a passionate, committed, and diverse team of more than 4,400 staff and 12,000 volunteers, here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. We offer expert care, guidance, and support, to help them get the most from the time they have left.
Everyone knows our daffodil, but it's our warmth, creativity and care that touch lives. Here, we take the time to really get to know the people we care for and those who love them. And we do whatever it takes to give them the final days and hours they deserve.