Marine Society and Sea Cadets have an exciting opportunity as Marketing & Digital Communications Officer to join our team based in our London office full time. In return, you will receive a competitive salary.
Marine Society and Sea Cadets (MSSC) is a leading maritime charity in lifelong learning and personal development and is the governing charity of the Sea Cadet Corps (SCC), a civilian voluntary youth organisation engaging some 15,000 young people over 400 Sea Cadet Units, throughout the UK. The SCC offers a wide range of youth opportunities with the same enduring objective – to give young people the best possible head start in life through nautical adventure and fun.
Weare seeking a Marketing & Digital Communications Officer who will work with the communications team in delivering flexible, cost effective and class-leading marketing & digital communications to enable MSSC (and the brands it represents) achieve objectives across campaigns, fundraising and policy by achieving targeted and effective profile in a variety of media and through the delivery of quality marketing communications.
Key areas will focus on:
- Creative, dynamic and proactive.
- Experience and knowledge with social media & digital platforms
- Developing and maintaining relationships by expanding the charity’s network.
Skills and experienced required as our Marketing & Digital Communications Officer:
- Degree graduate or equivalent and experience in a communications environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills with good attention to detail.
- Understanding basic principles of marketing and communications.
- Experience of working with teams and divisions.
- Understanding basic principles of digital and social channels.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal representations.
In return as our Marketing & Digital Communications Officer, you will receive:
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Training opportunities and professional development
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- season ticket loans
- Eye Care
Closing Date: 9 February 2022
Interview: W/C 14 February 2022
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Marketing & Digital Communications Officer, then please click “apply” below – we’d love to hear from you!
Applications should consist of a CV and a supporting statement. Without this, we sadly will be unable to consider your application for this role.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.