The duties will involve the following:
- Teaching of children five days a week, for two hours and holding of other necessary classes which assist the youth of today in better understanding of Islam and in becoming a good citizen.
- In the absence off the Head Imam from the mosque, lead daily prayers (including Friday
- Juma prayer). Funeral prayers etc,
- Lead Tarawee prayers during the month of Ramadan.
- Lead Eid prayers second jamat (on two occasions in a year)
- Assist in leading celebrations of holy days, such as; Ghearveen Shareef (once a month), Milad un Nabee (once a year) and other similar days in the Islamic calendar.
- Conducting of marriage ceremonies, in the absence of Head Imam.
- Conducting of Khatams / remembrance of dearly departed.
Particular Skills, experience and qualifications
- Proven track record of high achiever in Hifaz-e-Quran
- Ability to work and communicate with children effectively
- Be willing to undertake appropriate further studies for personal development that will further benefit the organization.
Closing Date: 8th February 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.