Contract: Permanent – Full Time
Combine your excellent data and logic skills to help change children’s lives for the better.
World Vision is the world’s largest international children’s charity. Every day we bring real hope to millions of children in the world’s hardest places as a sign of God’s unconditional love. At World Vision, our aim is simple – to keep every child free from fear. We are also proud to be ranked 9th place in the top 100 ‘Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For' in 2016.
This position is responsible for helping the ITC & Ops Business Partnering team to facilitate the most effective use of the data and configuration opportunities within Echo (CRM database), to enable the Fundraising and Marketing Group to meet it Marketing objectives.
· ECHO system: Identify and promote innovative use of the data functionality and configuration within Echo to enable the various Marketing teams achieve their goals more effectively
· Applying logic and using the functions in ECHO to ensure correct data is extracted for Campaigns, Pathways and Data Queries.
· To develop and deliver accurate data selections for campaigns, managing multiple and conflicting requests and ensuring that schedules are met.
· Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the ECHO donor management system in order to provide expert knowledge and support to marketing officers and other users at all levels in the organisation.
· Support Marketing Data Coordinator with Data Cleansing and Quality issues.
All applicants must be willing to work within a Christian framework and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including pension, subsidised gym membership, generous holiday entitlement, childcare vouchers and free parking.
Please upload your CV and covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria given in the Job Description.
Closing date for applications: 13th August 2017
World Vision UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
No agencies please.