Individual Giving Fundraiser
Individual Giving Fundraiser
Salary: £30,935 - £36,970 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week with flexibility to cover occasional events and sessions at weekends and in the evening
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Location: Martin House and in the community. Hybrid working arrangements will be considered, where possible
About Martin House
Martin House has been caring for babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions from West, North and East Yorkshire for more than 30 years. Every year we care for more than 420 families at our hospice in Boston Spa, in hospitals and in their own homes. We also support more than 150 bereaved families each year.
We are seeking a positive and proactive Individual Giving Fundraiser to join our team. As a key member of our Regional and Individual Fundraising Team, you will have specific responsibility to manage and lead fundraising campaigns with a focus on our Capital Appeal, including direct mails, Giving Day and In Memory fundraising. You will also work closely with our Head of Regional and Individual Giving create and implement new fundraising campaigns.
The role is also responsible for leading and delivering our Gifts in Wills strategy, ensuring you build, manage and cultivate relationships with these supporters to raise funds from Gifts in Wills across our region.
Our ideal candidate will -
- Have relevant experience of working within the charity sector
- Experience of running Direct Mail and Giving Day campaigns
- Experience of working with a Gifts in Wills fundraising product
- A passion for fundraising within the community
- Experience of managing fundraising budgets
- Be results driven and passionate about fundraising
- Be dedicated, compassionate, work in collaboration, be open, honest, flexible, caring and deliver high standards in everything you do.
- Want to work in a well-established, award winning hospice, working as part of the multidisciplinary team to support the children, young people and their families from the time of their referral through to end of life care.
Our Benefits include -
- Annual Leave – up to 40 days per year
- Sick pay – six months full pay and six months half from day one of service
- Pensions – Recognition of NHS pension scheme for candidates who are currently in the scheme and up to 10% contributory AVIVA scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave- maternity match to the NHS
- Life insurance – two times annual salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking onsite
If you want to be part of an exciting new journey within the Charity and are seeking a new challenge we would love to hear from you.
Please complete an application form from the Martin House Website, referring to the Job Description and Person Specification or for further information contact Rosie Mellor-Silvester, Head of Regional and Individual Giving.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 26th November 2023
If you have not heard from us by Friday 9th December please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.