Mary Frances Trust (MFT) is a Charitable Company established in 1994 by carers, people accessing mental health services and professionals to support people experiencing mental health problems. It is a non-medical service set up to address the social consequences of mental ill-health on the lives and well-being of mental health service users.
We believe anyone experiencing any kind of mental or emotional health issues should be unafraid to ask for help, receive appropriate support for as long as they need, and feel inspired to develop the skills that will help them to restore and maintain their own wellbeing.
Our mission is to:
- work alongside people experiencing any kind of emotional or mental health issues for as long as they need and inspire them to develop the skills that will help them to restore and maintain their emotional wellbeing.
- involve people with experience of mental health at every level of the organisation so they can help us design, deliver, monitor and review our services to ensure they respond to their changing needs.
- consistently challenge stigma attached to mental illness and raise awareness of the importance for everyone to look after their mental wellbeing.
- lead and co-ordinate the development and delivery of first - class, voluntary mental health services in Surrey.
- Maintain sufficient funding streams to be able to provide person-centred services to people experiencing any kind of emotional or mental issues.
We offer everyone a personal, tailored approach with the space to think, try things out and find out what is working for them. We support people to draw from their own strengths and resources. We inspire and empower them to develop the skills that will help them to become experts at maintaining their own wellbeing.
The people we support aren’t passive recipients of services we design for them. We believe in a strength-based approach, where we listen and tap into their expertise. We involve them in every aspect of our organization, including the design, delivery, monitoring, review and development of services that respond to their changing needs.
We believe in the power of connections. Our services are always designed to help people connect or re-connect with their local community. We work in collaboration with local and national organisations to provide access to first-class mental health support in the communities we serve.
We welcome everyone, and value equality and mutual respect. We offer the people we support a place where they feel safe and belong. We treat them with the same care as our staff and volunteers. We are committed to carrying our values in everything we do - both inside and outside of our organisation.
Our mental health shouldn’t dictate who we are or limit what we do. We support and inspire everyone to achieve their own goals and potential, so they can lead a fulfilling emotional life. We believe that everyone can find their own mental wellbeing, whether they have a serious mental health condition or not.
We have a range of mental health and wellbeing support services in Surrey Heartland which include –
- Community Connections
- Epsom Safe Haven out of hours crisis service
- Information and Advice
- Service User Network (SUN) – For complex emotions often associated with personality disorder.
- General Practitioner Integrated Mental Health service (GPimhs)
- Recovery Connect – (1yr Pilot)
- In-Reach – (1yr Pilot)
- Serious Mental Illness (SMI) Physical Health Checks
As a service manager, you will oversee all aspects of delivery of
- Safe Haven
- Recovery Connect
to ensure that business, contract, and service needs are being met. You will lead and motivate a team of individuals to deliver quality and impactful interventions: resolving and responding to any issues, delivering clinical supervision and implementing any necessary changes.
You will assist in managing key stakeholder relationships, have management responsibilities over the contracts attached to your services, work closely with your Head of Operations, and other members of the senior management team and support your manager and project managers. Also work closely with our partners.
This post is subject to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check at an enhanced level.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.