Who are we?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the New Year? Do you want to work for an organisation who is helping to transform lives of homeless people within Luton? For an organisation who is thriving and ambitious and an organisation that has been delivering successful outcomes since 1986? If so, we are currently looking to recruit a Case Manager to provide a dynamic and empowering service to our service users. This position is offered on a full-time, fixed term contract initially.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who will embody the values of our organisation of being Caring, Supportive, Inclusive, Loyal, Principled and Fair, if this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for talented, care-driven and self-motivated professionals who believe in facilitating wellness for clients. The ideal candidate will take initiative in instituting case management policies and communicating with clients in effective ways. He or she will also take into account budgetary.
The key objectives of the post are:
1.Communicate regularly with clients to provide a support service to the Association’s clients with identified housing support needs living in settled accommodation
2.To deliver the service in accordance with the objectives of the PAMS workbook
3.Answer clients’ questions about their care plans, and all other issues so they feel safe and secure in our care
4.Devise procedures and protocols for client admission and filtration so that each client receives consistent, attentive care through the duration of their stay with us, to enable clients to retain appropriate housing through ongoing support and move on from the service within a two-year timescale
5.Monitor and adjust client plans based on changing needs and conditions
6.Coordinate referrals both to and from specialist services
7.Address any patient concerns with appropriate in-house department
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 3 years providing support to vulnerable adults, either in a paid or voluntary capacity, including at least one of the following groups: single homeless people, alcohol/drug users, people living with HIV/Aids, people with physical and learning disabilities and mental health, ex-offenders, trouble families.
- Experience of working with clients to assess their needs, to promote individual choice, control and independence and to maximise people’s well-being.
- Experience of working at a senior level in specialist area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field relevant to support e.g. Social Care, Youth and Community Studies, Psychology, Criminology etc.
- Have an understanding of the social care and voluntary sector landscape
Why should you apply?
- Great location, majority of our locations are in the heart of town centre, less than a 10 minute walk.
- Free parking
- Employee incentives
- Excellent training opportunities
- Flexible working
- Bonuses for achieving KPI's