Grants Team Leader
- Full time, Permanent
- £32,635 - £35,515 per annum (depending on experience) plus pension, medical and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (plus 3 additional days to be taken between Christmas and New Year)
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Central London location (Covent Garden) – please note that at this time staff are currently working from home in accordance with the government guidelines. Our offices will open fully again when it is safe to do so.
The Masonic Charitable Foundation is looking for an experienced Grants Team Leader to manage and develop a team of Grants Officers. Reporting to the Grants Manager, you will support the team to provide an excellent service to applicants and stakeholders.
Day to day duties include management of a team of seven, providing advice and guidance on complex applications and contributing to the continuous development of policy and process.
This is a key role within our grant making team which provides an important contribution to the overall department’s success.
To be successful in this role you will be enthusiastic, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrable experience of managing a team and a commitment to providing an excellent service to our applicants and stakeholders. You should be organised with good IT skills and experience of grant-making, with knowledge of one or more of the following; health, care, education or state benefits.
- To manage a team of (currently remote working) Grants Officers to provide a high quality service to members of the masonic community
- To ensure the team processes applications and responds to contact from applicants and stakeholders within agreed timescales
- To support the team with guidance and advice on complex applications, policy and process
- To maintain accurate records on monitoring and evaluation information
- To build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing or supervising a team
- Experience of grant-making
- Complaint resolution
- Strong IT skills - using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills; written, telephone and face to face
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of UK state benefits
- Knowledge of health, care or education sectors
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that we will be unable to consider your application without a covering letter.
Deadline for applications: 9am 28 June 2021
Date for interviews: w/c 5 July 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.