‘There is no health without mental health’ matters now, more than ever, to Mates in Mind charity whose aim is to eradicate the stigma surrounding mental health in the workplace.
We do this by providing the skills, clarity and confidence to employers on how to raise awareness, improve understanding and address the stigma of mental ill-health within the workplace.
The charity has recently been recognised and rewarded by receiving the Inspire Wellbeing Award for Excellence in Challenging Stigma in the Workplace.
Mates in Mind are now seeking an enthusiastic, positive team player to join us as Operations Coordinator.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide accurate and timely administrative and customer service support to our supporters, partner organisations and other stake holders including the internal team. The role holder will also be required to support all work associated with fundraising activities and organising various award events.
The Operations Coordinator will report directly to the General Manager of Mates in Mind. Working in a small team of five, this role is multi-disciplinary, and the job requires flexibility, energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude!
The ideal candidate must have experience in:
- Operational and customer service
- Handling a large volume of customer enquiries on the telephone and email
- Completing a high volume of administration tasks accurately
- Prioritising and multi-tasking in order to meet deadlines
- Fundraising events, webinars and conferences
- Passionate about mental health, wellbeing and working for a charity
- Excellent people skills and a collaborative approach to work closely with colleagues as well as external partners in order to make an impact
- Confident, focused ability to multi-task and thrive in a busy environment
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of health, safety and wellbeing within the workplace
- Ability to work accurately and with close attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative, take responsibility and work autonomously
- Competent in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, intermediate to advanced-level MS Office Excel
- An understanding of the construction industry, experience in CRM systems would be an advantage
Salary: Circa £23k
Location: London-based with a significant proportion of time remote working
Employment type: Full-time / Permanent
- 25 days annual leave per annum.
- Health cash plan benefit from joining
- Private medical and dental cover
- Interest-free loan to purchase a season ticket, cycle and fitness equipment.
- Cycle-to-work/leisure scheme.
What you need to do next?
If you are interested in this role, please click 'Apply Now' to read a more detailed job description and explanation of the benefits package. You will then be able to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV along with a Covering Letter explaining why you think you are the right candidate for this role.
Guaranteed interview scheme
We are committed to the employment and career development of disabled people. As part of this commitment, we operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role they have applied for.
Close date – 18 February via Microsoft Teams
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.